Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dishe hara mon Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 12:38 AM
    Very little concentration in study
    So I am here with a big problem of my life.that is my very little concentration in study.though I know that I have to do it because there is no other option to survive, if I don't study. But I am such a lazy person that I can't sit still for 15 minutes and concentrate on my study! All the time I think about my life, pains, sorrows and etc.but not about my future! Whenever I am online, I stick to Facebook.though I don't like chatting, but still the whole time I into fb. So the bad effect of this is reducing my wish to study.I am really afraid now... please help me out.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 11:55 AM
    You need to study to pass school. Find friends to study with to make learning fun. Make flash cards, use highlighter pens. Try to study in a library or other quiet place.
    alley1987 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 08:25 AM
    Get a tutor to help you with your studies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air concentration... [ 3 Answers ]

If in air there are 21 moles of O2 at 25⁰C and in 1atm, what is the concentration of NO in ppm? (assume that the total concentration of the two Oxides in reaction NO + 1/2 O2 -> NO2 is 5ppm)

Calculate the concentration [ 2 Answers ]

How to calculate the cocentration of NHO3( nitric acid) How to calculate the concentration of any compound , mixture or any lment? Which formula to use for ?

Concentration [ 3 Answers ]

How do I calculate concentartion?

Concentration... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, My problem is that I can only sit to study a particular subject for around 15 minutes. What I mean is... suppose I take a biology lesson which I have to complete learning within 2 hours. Now as I start studying... I'll learn for say around 15 minutes without many thoughts coming to my...

View more questions Search