Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Simbi123 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 12:35 AM
    Information
    I mixed fair and white serum with clear essence cream for more effective.want to know if Is good for skin lightning..

Check out some similar questions!

I used you information on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it [ 1 Answers ]

I used your explanation on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it worked great but I would like to know how to write the formula so that the value will change on sheet 2 when it is changed on sheet 1 automatically if I have to make any changes ? (I am doing year end receipts)

Not much information [ 3 Answers ]

Old movie black and white what I can remember is large domes that was suppose to be a science expermient however it was housing aliens- they would take people up in elevators when they came down they through they seen the expermient. The aliens could not live in air--when they were found out and...

Need information [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in Bowling Green Ky, my birth mother died in 1958, and I was adopted in 1959. I would like to know how I can obtain my original birth records. I was told that I had to petition the court to open these records, I am almost 62, and I really don't understand why I have to petition the...

Information need [ 4 Answers ]

OK I really need serious answers only please.I was working for a taxi company and got into a accident where I slide on a patch of ice and went left of the center line and hit head on with another car, the police report says my falt due to the weather, it was snowing real bad, comimg down hard and...

Tax information.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am having L1 Visa and I am in USA.. My salary is around less than 50k per annum. Please let me know how much Tax will be deducted from my salary.. and how much money I can expect per month? And also If I will be there only for 6 months in USA.. how much tax will be refunded bacK to me.. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.