Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsjohnmayer24 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2004, 06:48 PM
    Want a fitness buddy
    [move]HEY[/move]
    I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet. I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this message! Thank you!

Also if anyone has general weight loss/fitness information I would love it!
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

May 29, 2004, 05:56 PM
    Want a fitness buddy
    I would be glad to help you out, but we will need to do it at this website. I am a army physical fitness champion and I am very athletic and in good shape. I have been weight training and cardio training for years. Send your questions my way and I will help you all I can.

Weight loss is as simple as counting calories and then decreasing your calorie consumption and increasing your exercise. You nneed to make a lifestyle change and not simply try to lose weight and go back to your old ways of eating and exercising. Also find someone to work out with on a regular basis as you can motivate each other to get and stay in shape.
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

May 29, 2004, 05:56 PM
    Want a fitness buddy
    I would be glad to help you out, but we will need to do it at this website. I am a army physical fitness champion and I am very athletic and in good shape. I have been weight training and cardio training for years. Send your questions my way and I will help you all I can.

Weight loss is as simple as counting calories and then decreasing your calorie consumption and increasing your exercise. You nneed to make a lifestyle change and not simply try to lose weight and go back to your old ways of eating and exercising. Also find someone to work out with on a regular basis as you can motivate each other to get and stay in shape.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A tribute to Buddy Holly [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Do you know a website where I can find the lyrics of "A tribute to Buddy Holly" written by Geoff Goddard and sang by Mike Berry in the early 60's? Thanks Jolatomate

Want a fitness buddy [ 4 Answers ]

HEY :D I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet.? I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this...

Want a fitness buddy [ 2 Answers ]

HEY I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet. I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this...

Want a fitness buddy [ 1 Answers ]

HEY I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet. I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this...

View more questions Search