Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigMikeRich Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 01:36 PM
    80's Action Movie
    I'm trying to recall a movie from the 80s:
    - some sort of spy/ CIA movie
    - opens with a lady pushing a baby carriage into an intersection trying to stop a limo - the limo hits the stroller
    - Military guys in all black shoot up the limo
    - after they are done shooting, someone hoses off the blood in the street
    New scene
    - interrogation scent where they shoot a guy in the head, turns out he's wearing a fake head thing to scare a person that they may be shot next

Sound familiar?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Oct 26, 2012, 02:53 PM
    The opening scene of The Soldier(1982). A woman with a baby carriage steps out in front of a limousine and is promptly run over. She turns out to be a terrorist (the baby carriage is full of weapons) trying to get the vehicle to stop so it can be ambushed.
    The Soldier (1982) - IMDb
    BigMikeRich Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 04:13 PM
    Yes!!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Oct 26, 2012, 10:13 PM
    Yay! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A boy goes to see an action movie and while he's watching he ends up inside the movie [ 3 Answers ]

A boy goes to see an action movie and while he's watching he ends up inside the movie he ends up in the back seat of the guy in the movies car

80's action movie? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for an 80's action movie. It was set in Asia maybe japan? In the openning scence it is pouring with Rain, someone goes up to a door and knocks on it I think this may lead to a car chase? The fil is basically cops trying to get mob/ bad guys I know it had a couple of well...

Looking for a action movie [ 1 Answers ]

There is this man on his way home across many states going to his wife having a baby. But another guy driving a chevelle like his commites a crime and the cops chase him. His wife and baby die and he crashes his car at the end in the road block cops made with heavy equipment?

Action Movie on HBO in the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie is saw on HBO once growing up in the 90's about an ex navy seal who's daughter was taken from him by like his daughters grandfather whom felt he deserved her and was like Asian mafia but the father would not allow it and they tried to kill him and could not. I remember one awesome...

Action movie [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me the title to this movie a man was caught having sex with his sister in school years later the guy who caught them was tricked into having sex with his sister oh yea he kicked a lot of a$$ in the movie there was also a scene in the movie where the guy beat a gang of men...

View more questions Search