Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SandraNeves Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 10:05 AM
    Is passport enough to travel to Dubai?
    I have a portuguese passport and I want to go to dubai, do I need a visa, or passport is enough?

Thank you for your help
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2012, 10:07 AM
    You need a VISA
    SandraNeves Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    You need a VISA
    Are you sure? Do you know how can I apply for one, or where to go, please? Thank you
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2012, 10:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SandraNeves View Post
    are you sure? do you know how can i apply for one, or where to go, please? thank you
    Yes... I am certain... the world isn't the European Union.. and MOST countries require a VISA even for tourists.

Contact the Embassy of Dubai in the Country you reside. They will provide the forms and any information you need.

http://www.uaeinteract.com/travel/consulates.asp

You can do it at the airport BUT... I personally preffer to have everything taken care of BEFORE I travel... so I have less to worry about if the flight gets delayed etc...

THat link abouve is for travel... a work VISA is not the same thing...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you remove travel ban to Dubai. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, one of my friends went to Dubai about 7 years ago on a visit visa. While he was interviewing at a small company for a job, the police arrested him. The allegation was that a visitor is not allowed to work while on a visit visa. My friend was put on trial. In a week's time, the judge...

It is possible to cancel my family vasa with out their original Passport in dubai [ 0 Answers ]

DearMadam / sir , My family gone for a treat meant in my home place before 6 moth , now they are not able to back to dubai due to their treatmnet Now I aneed to cancal their visas It is possible to cancal the visa with out their Passport Please help Thanks And Regards

DUBAI Travel Safety [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning a trip to Dubai next year to check the progress of the new Burj Dubai tower (Now the worlds tallest man made structure on earth and NOT even complete yet - 1/3 left to go in height!! ) How safe is it for Americans to travel into this city? I do NOT want to be a kidnapping victim...

View more questions Search