Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Buffy cat Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 08:28 AM
    What to pack
    Im going to on holiday to holland I will be going on a boat do I need a bag for on the boat a bag for the car when we are traveling to the boat and a bag for at holland please could you give me a hand on what to pack
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 26, 2012, 08:53 AM
    No you don't need a bag for each Buffy, think about it. Where do you live from Holland ? You pack for the weather, and you do it simply so you don't have to bother with so much weight to carry around and worry about. I use my backpack a lot when I travel, plus one other pull along. Pull alongs now are quite easy to pack.

Oct 26, 2012, 10:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    No you dont need a bag for each Buffy, think about it. Where do you live from Holland ? You pack for the weather, and you do it simply so you dont have to bother with so much weight to carry around and worry about. I use my backpack a lot when i travel, plus one other pull along. Pull alongs now are quite easy to pack.
    I have paked clothes in a pull a long and I have nothing to to do what could I pack then
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 26, 2012, 11:55 AM
    Travelling light is always the best option, Buffy. So you have everything in your pull along ?

Oct 26, 2012, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Travelling light is always the best option, Buffy. So you have everything in your pull along ?
    All I have in my pull along is my clothes
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 26, 2012, 01:19 PM
    You need to ask your parents as they will have a better idea what a 11/12 year old needs to take with them.

Oct 26, 2012, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    You need to ask your parents as they will have a better idea what a 11/12 year old needs to take with them.
    My dad is not coming with us he has gone away but my mum says I need to think for myself

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a bigger 6 pack or a 8 pack ? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi :) I have already got a 6 pack but it isn't very see able. I need to do more exercise to increase its visibleness. And how to get the lower abdominal muscles bigger. Thanks

How do I get a six pack [ 2 Answers ]

I've been working out for a long time now and I still don't have a six pack, what do I do?

What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windo [ 1 Answers ]

I M CONFUSING IN WINDOWS SERVICEPACK 2 AND SERVICE PACK 2 V.2096 What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windows XP. Thanks Purendra

How the get a 6 pack [ 2 Answers ]

I want to get a 6 pack and get stronger arms I am a sparky as a job so it is qrite demanding I have a bike and a canal I can ride on or one of them indoor ones my diet is ricepudding in the mornin and a sandwich at dinner then some ready meal at tea I am 5 foot 7 and whigh 11 stone 10 pounds and 18...

6 pack [ 1 Answers ]

How long will it take me to get a 6 pack? And lose 25 pounds? How long will I have to hit the gym

View more questions Search