Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brijmohan123456 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 06:23 AM
    MIT university
    sir,
    I have heard a lot about MIT university.But whenever I tried to get information about it,it was very confusing and variable.So can you please tell me any source(any website) from where I can get clear information about it.And please tell me that how one can get admission in it and whether the university offers B.tech and M.tech degree also.
    Thank you
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2012, 06:29 AM
    Don't know where you looked but I googled " mit.edu " and found all the info you asked about.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2012, 06:33 AM
    MIT has counselors that would be better suited to answer all your questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is atlantic International University recogned university [ 9 Answers ]

I' m Tanzanian living in Tanzania I want joining Atlantic International University for B.A education, can their degree acceptable any where?

University of Wisconsin-Madison is it recognised university [ 1 Answers ]

University of Wisconsin-Madison is it recognized university? This is having any recognize for on line education

Is Washington International University another mill university? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me to answer about the status of WIT university...

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

View more questions Search