Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackson52 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2012, 06:19 AM
    Prescribed Oxycodone but negative tests from labcorp??
    A friend of mine has been dealing with DCF for over a year now due to accusations not related to medication. She is on prescribed medication for a bad accident that left her permanently damaged. She has been abiding by the rules of DCF and providing random urine screens as well as pill counts (all of which have been good) plus random drop in visits from them etc. She found yesterday that a few of her screens came back negative for all substances?? Even though she has been on this medication for months now. How can this be? DCF is now trying to use this against her because she should show the medicine in her system and so now she is freaking out. Can anyone tell me how this could happen??

Check out some similar questions!

How long does oxycodone stay in your urine for drug tests? [ 10 Answers ]

How long does oxycodone stay in your urine for drug tests?

I'm over 2 weeks late and had negative tests and blood tests [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my period and neve been 1 day late before I'm trying to get pregnant and am on clomid tablets have bin for 6 mnths now I've done tests but all negative and also had bloods which are negative could I still be pregnant is it just to early to tell please help its torture all this...

Prescribed meds and drug tests [ 3 Answers ]

I amTaking Meloxicam will this show up on employer drug test(usd)?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.