Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Victoria117 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 12:32 AM
    Should I move on?
    When I started college I met this guy name Jared in one of my classes. I'll be honest I didn't notice him until half way through my semester when he was in group projects with me and talked to me after class. We were in the elevator just chatting and he asked me If I had a car, to which I said no. Jared said “oh I asked because I always see you walk after class, I can give you a ride if you want.“ At first I was hesitant, so he said “its okay you can trust me.“ So from there on, he gave me rides after class to the school library, he started to park his car because we usually ended up talking for a hour or two before he left. I found out he is 26 and Im 20. He said we should go out for coffee sometime, So I gave him my number and we started texting each other. We did eventually hang out, we ate breakfast together, went to the movies and beach. When we went to the beach, during the ride back he kissed me... more then once, he parked his car and we made out a little and Im embrassed to say this but he touched me a little too while we were kissing... We had some oral sex. When he dropped me off he gave me a big, tight hug. I later texted him asking him how I didn't get a kiss good bye and Jared said he was wondering the same thing. Jared told me he wasn't looking for anything serious and that he was in no spot for it, I was a bit sad and angry for feeling like I been lead on. I still continued to talk to him anyway and lately in his texts he has been calling me hun, dear and love. He'll say things where I asked him what would he do If slapped him and he said " you'd be surprised." I asked him why, and he said "Because that would make me kiss you and feel you." Another thing he does is always hugging me after we hang out or have sex. It always those long tight hugs too. He is always grabby with me. He couldn't keep his hands off me. For awhile we didn't hang out because he kept telling me he's busy. One time I texted him asking if he even wanted to hangout with me anymore, he never responded, to make it worse we both have iPhones so I can tell if he read it and he did read it. I got so angry with him that I didn't contact him for two weeks and I was actually getting him over him. Until I got missed call from him, but I didn't ask him about it until the next day. When I did ask him he said it was a accident but then started asking me how are you and we started talking again. I still did not talk to him as much, maybe like twice a week. I started school recently and he told me that he had class after my class was done. I saw him and was expecting a hi from but he kept walking. I got angry with him and later asked why he didn't say hi to me? He told me that he didn't see me which I don't know if I believe him or not. One day after class I was waiting for my ride and was talking to my friend and I felt someone poke me and it was Jared, he just smiled and said hi. I felt happy again I told Im not mad at you anymore and he said good I don't want you mad at me. We talked about school, jobs, politics and other things. We hung out again but this time we went to his place and we had sex. After we were done I asked him Why do you make plans with me then ditch me? He said “Victoria, you have to understand that I have a busy life and sometimes things come up. It's not like Im trying to ditch you.“I get upset sometimes when he doesn't text me back sometimes, He has done this before where I'll text him first like 4 times but never responds, but I guess got upset because it happened after we had sex. Anyway he did text me saying sorry that he didn't realize I texted him until hours later. I want to get over him but this is more difficult then I thought, because I kind of care for him and plus it doesn't help that he seems to complicate things & sends me mixed signals, like he pushes and pulls me away. Right now he is pushing. It also does not help that I see him after my class and I always get scared & nervous that he'll ignore me or something.I been so hurt and sad from the way he is treating me to the point of crying, what did I do wrong? So should I give him time? Or get over him?
    decarlo123 Posts: 27, Reputation: 7

Oct 26, 2012, 05:40 PM
    He's showing you what he's made of. This guy is using you for sex.Or maybe your using him. It sounds like he doesn't want a relationship he wants a sex partner. Guy's can have sex with a girl and disconnect their emotions from it. Girl's usually cant. But this new generation of girls claim they can disconnect their emotions from it. I personally think it's a copping mechanism of some sort. I'll use you before you use me. It doesn't really work don't play yourself. He's probably not going to give you what your looking for if I was youu I would move on.If I didn't move on I just wouldn't make him a big priority in my life. Don't ALLOW ANY ONE TO STRING YOU ALONG. YOur worth more than you think you are don't look for any one they'll find you. Just focus on developing yourself physically, spiritually, mentally. Get you right then when the man your suppose to be with comes along you'll be whole and ready to love the right way as he love you the right way back. HES PLAY A GAME WITH YOU.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was asked verbally to move so a relative could move in. Relocation fees? [ 3 Answers ]

The next month after my landlady was upset and was rude to me because I did not pay the rent 3 days early, I dropped off my rent and was told to move in 30 days so a relative could move in. Since I had paid last month's rent (is that legal or should it be security?) he told me I could have 60 days....

My 1993 Mazda MVP will not move even in neutral shifter on column will move [ 0 Answers ]

The shifter on column will move but the car/van will not go into gear. Put car in neutral will not roll. Any ideas on what the problem may be?

Want to move out of Texas with my children have not been served any papers can I move [ 2 Answers ]

Want to move out of Texas with my children have not been served any papers can I move

View more questions Search