Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krhains Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 09:12 PM
    Movie with 4 kids who time travel to germany
    I am looking for a movie it is about 4 kids from the future who time travel to Germany in the 40s I believe and accidentally give germany a computer. These inturn gives germany an early advantage into computers and changes history so the 4 kids have to try to travel back and undo what was done in order to set things right.

Check out some similar questions!

Old christmas movie, two kids travel to north pole looking for santa clause [ 6 Answers ]

Im looking for a christmas movie probably made in the 80's about a sister and brother who go to the north pole in hopes to find santa clause and ask about there parents who I believe are missionaries in Africa. On there way a big ogre or something finds them and takes them to his place and is going...

90's dino movie w/ kids travel to a land of humanoid dinos [ 1 Answers ]

I remember as a kid watching a movie about a couple kids going to another planet or back in time not sure it was a long time ago I'm pretty sure in the 90's or late 80's but the dinos were humanoid and the kids were trying to find there way home but the movies is not land of the lost

Kids time travel program? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show on maybe 10 years ago, about two sort of goofy puppet like characters who kept travelling around in time. They were sort of like Kroft characters, but I don't know if they really were Kroft. A girl, I think called Charlie, was in touch with them all the time, via some sort of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.