Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stac07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Confused
    Can anyone please tell me this me and my boyfriend are trying for a baby but after having sex the sperm would run back out of me could anybody tell me if I still have an even chance of getting pregnant :confused:
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 12, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Not all of it would run out.. just make sure u elevate your buttocks right after sex... I've read anywhere from 5-30 to even an hour..
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 13, 2007, 05:06 AM
    The stuff that runs out is not the sperm it is the fluid in which the sperm are carried, when a guy ejaculates, the sperm immediately swim out of the fluid and up to the cervix to look for an egg to fertilize, the fluid then runs out of you.
    zelda Posts: 83, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stac07
    can anyone please tell me this me and my boyfriend are trying for a baby but after having sex the sperm would run back out of me could anybody tell me if i still have an even chance of getting pregnant :confused:
    Definitely.. it only takes one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 15 Answers ]

Thanks for taking the time to read this. My Ex boyfriend and were together for 3 and a half years.. I broke up with him in the beginning of the summer because I was having a bad time in my life.. and I needed to learn how to be independent.. and to see if I really loved him. Well basically I...

Confused! [ 6 Answers ]

I posted here that I want my ex back! I been taking lexapro and clonazepam for my depression and anxienty and let me tell you it really works! My exgirlfriend left me 2 months ago for some other guy that is not even paying attention to her and doenst want to see her or hang out with her. Last...

I am so confused and don't know what to do! [ 11 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together about a year now, living together for about 5 months. I'm a little under two years younger than him, and about two months ago he met this guy who is more than ten years older than him and is gay. I don't have a problem with gay people, I have gay friends, it's...

Confused in PA [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new double bulb light fixture in our garage ceiling. The fixture has two black wires, two white wires and a green wire (one black and one white coming from each of the two bulb sockets). The ceiling unit has two white wires twisted together, two black wires twisted...

Confused [ 10 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I have only been with 1 guy. I am not in love with him anymore and need to move on. The crazy part is that I kissed one of his friends and I felt something. I have been friends with this guy for over 3 years and I always had a little crush on him. How do I tell him I like him...

View more questions Search