Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mingsen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 07:47 PM
    Who can help me find a friend ?
    I'm from Beijing,China. And I'm 23 years old. Now, I'd like to make trustworthy friends. Just want to study different knowledge together. English speaking is necessary. Thanks for help.

You can contact me through:

<CONTACT INFORMATION REMOVED>
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 25, 2012, 11:36 PM
    So it sounds like you want someone to practice speaking English with ?
    mingsen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 06:27 AM
    Yeah,it's better,but not necessary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find a friend [ 0 Answers ]

Find a friend Veronica a lee need hoare Born 1946 london Squarry street london Ex midland bank School garrett green 3 brothers david robert larry Husband david My name susan ann hudd her best friend

Find a friend [ 1 Answers ]

I need help finding a friend in accra and help with signing up with account with you

Trying to find an old friend [ 2 Answers ]

I've been wanting to get back in touch with an old friend. Her name was Shubhangi Puntambekar (Nimkar) and she used to lived in Pune India, before getting married to Aravind & then settled in the USofA.

What's the best way for me to find out if my friend is gay? [ 17 Answers ]

I'm a 25 year old guy and confused as to whether my friend is gay. We're the same age, and I really like him, but I don't want to put the moves on him and risk losing the friendship until I am absolutely sure that he would respond the right way. He and I met this past semester at school. We...

Can you find my best friend? [ 24 Answers ]

Hello,I am trying to find my best friend for longer time already... She's first name is Slobodanka and maiden name is Martinovic.She is born on 13th February 1974 (eventualy 1973,but Im more sure of 1974) in Kotor,Montenegro (ex Yugoslavia,Europe),her father name is Jovan Martinovic and mothers...

View more questions Search