Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blondeconfusion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 04:17 PM
    Almost 19 I have unprotected sex
    I am almost 19 I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend because we figured one of us was infertile since I haven't gotten pregnant yet. Last night I went to the bathroom and there was a brownish-white jelly looking mucas
    In the bottom of the toilet and a there was light bleeding when I wiped this happened twice that night by the end of the night I was starting to spot in my panties so I put in a tampon, today I have only had to change my tampOn three times so it's still pretty light I have had really bad cramp that make ren my back ache. I have had a small appetite, Have been tired and had chest ad stomach pains that are at times very sharp and painfull within the last 2 weeks or so and I have stood up or walked up stairs and left light headed and dizzy and I pregnant or is it just my period
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 25, 2012, 04:29 PM
    There's no way to diagnose pregnancy online. If you think you may be pregnant, and you've missed a period, than it's time to take a pregnancy test using first morning urine. If the test is negative than test again in a few weeks if you still haven't gotten your period or get a blood test. That's the only way to find out if you're pregnant.

Assuming that one of you is infertile because you haven't gotten pregnant yet, is about the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. A woman doesn't get pregnant every time she has sex. It takes the average couple 1 - 2 years of actively trying, tracking ovulation, etc. etc. to get pregnant. Unless you've been told by a doctor that you're unable to have children, assuming that you can't because you haven't gotten pregnant yet, is just silly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unprotected sex [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on the 14th September after a drunken night out once with the condom and once with out. I had my period on the Tuesday only lasted one day then four days later while in the toilet a condom comes out. I got my period on the 22nd September which was not due then, it was not a...

Unprotected Sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I recently had my IUD removed not by choice but due to it coming out of place for the second time so right now I am looking into which birth control is best for me so I am not on birth control && I've had two previous pregnancies before the IUD. So my question is, are my chances higher of...

Unprotected sex [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex today 17 July 2012... can I get pregnant?. I had my last periods on 24 June 2012

Unprotected sex [ 6 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex 13 days before I had my period, Could I be pregnant?

Unprotected sex [ 7 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my g.f on 7th march... her period date was 2nd march.. Not taking any risk she took I-pill bt after 80 hrs... Today on 14th march she took the urine pregnancy test the ressult of which was negative... Is tere any chance that she may b pregnant?

View more questions Search