Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Oct 25, 2012, 02:57 PM
    Should I be worried?
    I've got a small case of thread worm and I was wondering if there was anyway to get rid of it naturally without medication also, throughout the day a small lump appeared between my anal and vaginal area, any ideas to what it could be? Should I be worried?
    decarlo123 Posts: 27, Reputation: 7

Oct 25, 2012, 04:31 PM
    I would be !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be worried? [ 0 Answers ]

Earlier this evening I had a sharp pain in my lower abdominal area, and then the pian suddenly got less intense, and I felt a watery discharge leaking, and tasted a metallic blood taste in my mouth, upon further inspection I realized I can smell a metallic smell in the discharge as well and it is...

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

I'm so worried when she goes out [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a young man in a relationship with a girl that's has a baby that I treat like mine her baby father nowhere around and so I stepped up to the plate and took on the responsibilities me and my girlfriend has an pretty strong relationship we've know each other for years and just started dating...

I am worried about my son. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 18 year old son in trouble. He has always been a great student, and recently graduated with honors. He is set for college and starts in a few months. However, he is not working this summer and refuses to become employed. This is especially troubling for me - his father and I divorced when...

View more questions Search