Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Buffy cat Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 02:05 PM
    Fear of boats
    I'm going on holiday to holland but I have to go on a boat which is 8 hours I think and I watched the titanic the other day and it has convinced me that I am going to drown or something bad is going to happen please help because I am afraid to go on this boat but I have
    To go my friends don't help they just
    Say yh you are I know haven't you heard in the new bot to go on a boat and stuff like that but I'm really scared in going on Saturday morning so please help
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 25, 2012, 02:21 PM
    Buffy, get a life, just go on the boat and enjoy yourself like everyone else.
    Buffy cat Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Buffy, get a life, just go on the boat and enjoy yourself like everyone else.
    Got one thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 26, 2012, 08:21 AM
    So you don't drive or ride in a car, because you watch the news and see people killed by cars every day, even in your local area.

You can not bathe since you have seen stories of falls and death in bath tubs.

You can not fly ever, since while riding in a auto is much much more dangerous, all the movies show air planes crashing.

You watched a movie, and depending on which version most likely not even a good movie.
    Not many ice burgs in your area
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2012, 03:45 PM
    You could walk out the door, cross the street and a bus/car could run you over, does that mean you'll never venture out of your front door again?no of course it doesn't.

If you had not been going on this boat trip on Saturday, you would not have given the film a second thought.

Life is full of what if's... if you thought about them all you'd never do anything in life.

You will have a brilliant time... focus on something un-related to boats and you'll be in Holland before you know it.Stay off deck plug in your headphones,watch a comedy or similar to keep your mind focused.

Have a good time...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contract For Deed on boats in Florida [ 4 Answers ]

A guy wants to buy our boat, but he can't get a loan in his name and wants us to keep it our name. Would a contract for deed work for us? And what are the legal standards on this. We want to be sure we are covered on all legal points.

Film title, british 70s with girls and boys with sail boats [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a film but have scant information, British 70s with girls and boys with sail boats, I think it's their summer holidays and I THINK its boys from one family and girls from another, not too sure.

Boats left behind after a property was sold [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I recently purchased a lake-front property from the estate of a person who passed away late 2009. The "estate" (i.e. the son of the former owner) left three boats on the property, saying at the closing (closing date = April 23) that "I'll pick them up next week". Well, it's a...

Jet boats [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any hook ups on a jet boat for water when wanting to start the motor on land?

View more questions Search