Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirstiek86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 01:07 PM
    Heater will not kick off
    I have a new thermostat but when I turn it up to 70 to get t to kick on it won't kick back off till its turned back down below 50. I don't know anything about this unit it was in the trailer when we bought it a few months ago. We were told it works and it does keep the house warm.
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2012, 07:10 PM
    Did it work before you changed out the thermostat? Is it gas or electric heat? Its hard to answer the question with out knowing what you have. The more info you give the quicker your problem will be solved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heater won't kick on [ 1 Answers ]

Heater won't kick on

Heater sometimes won't kick on? [ 0 Answers ]

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's a fairly new Trane furnace. I can hear the pilot ignite and then sometimes the blower activates, sometimes not. I can turn it off, then switch it back on and it will kick on most of the time, but not all.

Heater will not kick on [ 2 Answers ]

Our heater is the original in this house... I believe it is a Whirlpool from the 1960's. It's officially 60 degrees in the house and I set the heater on at 65.. I hear an initial click... but then nothing... we've waited an hour or so and still nothing... we've messed with the switches to make...

Heater will not kick on [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: I woke this morning with no heat the house has baseboard heat I went to furnace and the pilot was out so I lit the pilot and the furnace kicked on went upstairs still no heat So I went back to furnace and the pilot was still lit, but the furnace was not running I then tried...

View more questions Search