Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanishabrooks43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 11:16 AM
    37 weeks pregnant and 5 days
    I'm 37 weeks pregnant and 5 days and last night I drank raspberry leaf tea and I walked around till I got tired and after that my stomach started to hurt a lot and I felt like I had to vomit but I didn't so I tried to sleep it off and this morning I woke up and my stomach was still hurting but not as bad as yesterdays and I still felt like I had to vomit... I tried eating,drinking water,laying down,but nothing worked... I was wondering if there is something wrong?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 25, 2012, 12:21 PM
    What are you trying to accomplish ?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 25, 2012, 01:16 PM
    Call your doctor. Any issues during pregnancy should be discussed with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am currently 14 weeks and 2 days pregnant, this is my first pregnancy. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm only 17. I have blonde hair and I don't feel as if I look my best with my brown roots coming out. I just want to know if bleaching my roots is safe?

35 weeks 3 days pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I got told I was dilated 1 cm four days ago and I been having contractions on and off every 30 minutes but I'm having a brownish pink discharge and my lower back is aching and I hurt really bad when I sit up from laying down. What does it mean?

I am 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I am 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant and can't take this pain anymore how can I get the hospital to induce my labor?

I am 29 weeks and 4 days pregnant [ 0 Answers ]

At around 6:00 in the morning I am having my breakfast (1 PC of bread and 1 cop of brown coffee). After I finished my cup of brown coffee I experienced 1 minute of abdominal cramping like but baby is moving about 1 minute. Then at 9:22 in the morning when I went to the bathroom, I noticed small...

I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have been bleeding on and off for 6 days [ 1 Answers ]

Went to the emergency room doctor tested me serveral time and yes I'm pregnant still and my HCG Level is at 800 so there reorder me to get my blood taken in 2 days my bleeding was just brown and light spotting then it was heavy red and then back to light pink and now red but and lightly spotting I...

View more questions Search