Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robert campo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 08:14 PM
    Free lotto
    I. Won. They sent email. I thought fast service was easy way to collect. Not at all. They want creditcard#. IV got no job. Went on line to collect. At this point I'm running out of time to collect. Wat to do? I won. Iwant minez
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 24, 2012, 08:16 PM
    Had you entered numbers in this lotto game? Legit lottos do not contact by email. They do not ask for your credit card number.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 24, 2012, 08:58 PM
    It's a scam.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 24, 2012, 09:07 PM
    It's fake for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cancell free lotto [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to cancell the member of freelotto.comny as soon as possible, Because of i never play your freelotto for a long time but you're still charge Me in every month.

How to send free lotto ' tsn' I have not to many by credit card howto win free lotto? [ 1 Answers ]

How to send free lotto ' tsn' I have not to many by credit card howto win free lotto? How to join online data entry or photo editing jobs

Free Lotto winner [ 3 Answers ]

I have been informed on gmail that I won free lotto $1,000,000.00 . Do people whom they published as winners do really get their money? I am a little unsure, can someone help me?

Lotto free company [ 3 Answers ]

good evening I received email de lotto freecompany from burkina_faso, that I win850.000,00 euros, ans they tel me that they canot signe the cheque before sending to him a tax , 850 euros,I sent him all my references, but Icant sent him sum for tax, Iwant to know that is it true or arnak.give me...

View more questions Search