Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Oct 24, 2012, 06:01 PM
    Fan signs?
    Hey so my best friend and my ex boyfriend (were good) are on our varsity football team and they made it to the play-offs!! :) I am sooo proud of them but I am going to miss there first game of the play-offs and so I really want to make them fan signs so they know I'm cheering for them! :) I really want them to be clever and memorable! :)

Avery is my best friend! :) He is number 52 and he is the center:)
    Dillion is my ex and he is number 18 and quarterback:)

Im just sooo proud of both of them but I don't know what to put on there signs...

Check out some similar questions!

Signs! [ 10 Answers ]

Sign over a Gynecologist's Office: "Dr. Jones, at your cervix." ************************** In a Podiatrist's office: "Time wounds all heels." **************************

Are these signs? [ 4 Answers ]

There's this guy who works at a store I think is cute.I don't know him. He seems shy though at least that's what I think. When he sees me come into the store and he's working ouside he always goes inside and go behind the cashier register and most of the time he is my cashier. When he sees me and I...

Are these signs, or is it just me? [ 6 Answers ]

Well, as you most know, I am fairly new with the whole relationship thing. Only had one girlfriend, which we met through a blind date set up by our friends. I got kind of lucky to find a girl that flat out told me she liked me, so I didn't have to work too hard to figure that out. See, a close...

Where do your signs come from [ 3 Answers ]

I have heard many people into the paranormal/psychic things say they do not believe in God. Personally I feel God has set me and my spirit free by being open to what I label the spiritual realm. Anyway, my question is more so to the non believers of God that are into paranormal/psychic...

Not Sure but I see signs [ 7 Answers ]

I've been n a relationship for 6 yrs. We have 2 kids together, out of those 6 yrs he's been workn off an on while I've been doing everything. I'M not happy at all. I tried to make it work.. I thinks he's been unfaithful during the 6 yrs.. like taking a his cell phone with him EverYwhere he goes. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search