Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stanmatt Posts: 47, Reputation: 5

Oct 23, 2012, 11:56 PM
    Dealing with a woman who is not looking to be in a relationship
    How do I deal with this kind of women? Should I just be friends with them I'm thinking that's a bad idea and just go for it when she is ready and stay away for now.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 24, 2012, 02:07 AM
    If that's what you are thinking, then that's what you should do. We can't tell you how to act. Some men are OK with the idea, some aren't. And there is a whole range of meaning in the sentence 'I don't want a relationship right now.' Some say that and mean it for what it is, such as they just got burned or are still in love with someone who dumped them, and some say it as a polite way to mean get lost.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 12:39 PM
    Who sits and waits for someone to be ready for a relationship? Explore other and better options for romance, and fun. You don't have to wait on someone to give you a chance.
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Oct 30, 2012, 02:10 PM
    Emotions are changed just as easy as opinions. If you think you can change the way she sees you than go for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In relationship with married woman [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 30 yr old girl and got into a relationship with married lady, she had a 5 yr old son too. Thing were great in the beginning and I slowly I grew possessive of her. She wanted to divorce her husband too as he use to cheat on her. But, he forcefully took her to other city on business purpose. We...

Having problem in a relationship with married woman [ 21 Answers ]

Dear Sir, My problem is something very complex problem for me. I am in a relationship with a married woman.she is 30 years old and I am 27 years single guy. We met at a function and I really impressed with her feelings and she loves me a lot. We started talkking phone and now we totally depends...

When a woman is in a relationship should she talk to other men [ 7 Answers ]

When a woman is in a relationship should she talk to other men

Dealing with losing my best friend/woman I love after having a short affair with her. [ 14 Answers ]

Well,I'm having a tough year obviously.. The story goes like this: I met this great looking girl 7 years ago while surfing (both).She was 20 and I 18.We went on to be best friends,since we both had beach houses at the same place,had the same interests,tastes,and generally really liked each...

Dealing with the past of my relationship [ 8 Answers ]

Im 22 and 6 months pregnant, and for the sake of my unborn I want to stop all the paranoid thoughts that keep going round in my head, I have been with the baby's dad for just over 2 years and all started well until a year later I found out he had lied to me for the past year and had met two other...

View more questions Search