Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    creydogg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 11:26 PM
    Using a ouija board alone
    I really want to know if spirits & paranormal phenomenon is real. Ive made a ouija board and tried using it alone. What can I do to increase my chances of it working?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 24, 2012, 12:17 AM
    Ouija board is a GAME, nothing more
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 24, 2012, 08:08 AM
    Get a second person, it is the vibration and movement of each persons hands that makes things move, by yourself it is too easy to hold it steady.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2012, 10:36 AM
    We all have our own oppinions on Ouiji Boards... leave well alone.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 27, 2012, 10:38 AM
    Ouija boards are very much like guns. Does something bad happen every time you use one? No, but that does not mean the potential is not there... even with those you claim to be experts. Play around with it long enough and you'll get burned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I get an Ouija Board? [ 14 Answers ]

I just really want one... for my own purposes. Oh and one more thng. I have heard that these "boards" allow "demons" into our world. Is this true? If so I would love to hear people's happenings :D

Ouija Board [ 9 Answers ]

Hey so I was wundering about this ouija board, me and my cousin played it outside and we ended up falling on something good thank god and it said goodbye to us. Nothing weird happened since then, I think its cause we said a prayer before playing it. My friend is becoming upsesed with it today she...

Using a ouija board alone [ 173 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a Ouija Board (the glow in the dark one) yesterday; I've never before used one in my life but researched and have some knowledge about it. Why are people not supposed to use them alone? And also, I have what I would call a 'sixth sense' anyway where I see and hear things most...

Ouija board [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know the prayer for the ouija board can anyone help me?

Will I really die because an ouija board said so [ 22 Answers ]

Well I ned help I was playing with a ouija boardand it said I was going to die after that weird things started happening . Are ouija boards real? Do you think I was messing with a bad gohst? What happens because it told me that?

View more questions Search