Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mhemmel03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 04:48 PM
    I want to take time off from school, and travel the world for cheap. Any advice?
    I'm a college freshman, looking to take a break from school and travel. I'm hoping to set up a job in a foreign country in advance if possible. Any advice?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2012, 06:17 PM
    You are going to need a work VISA for wherever you plan to do this and an incredible amount of luck... the economy sucks most places and jobs are not plentiful or easy to come by at this time... in almost any country.
    Hippiefeet Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Aug 25, 2013, 08:01 AM
    Traveling by train or Ryan Air throughout Europe is cheaper than most other ways. I would research Ryan Air thoroughly, they are not like other airlines. Its also a good idea to have some personal connections in places you want to go. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to travel the world when I'm older, [ 0 Answers ]

I don't know how I would be able to afford it? And if I had a job where I was able to afford it, I don't know how I would get enough vacation time? So how do people travel so much?

In love with someone who wants to travel all the world instead of being with me. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi!I'm a 22 years old young woman and I live in france. Since a year I've been with my boyfriend he is 34 now. I love him so much and he says that he loves me but he decided to break up because he wants to travel all over the world to cure people(he a doctor).I told him that I could wait for him...

New to the travel world! [ 2 Answers ]

this might seem like such a naïve question but How do you book a hotel room? Me and my friends just graduated this year and one of my friends moved to Indian for college and I want to surprise her and visit. I've never travelled alone so I don't know how to book a hotel room. I'm 18 and I don't...

About to travel the world and. [ 19 Answers ]

I've started to think about the ex from about 8 months ago a lot lately. I've been NC since forever and have a relatively busy life. I haven't met anyone else yet (plenty of opportunities though). I'm about to travel the world for a year or two and make a lot of money (I have a pretty cool job)....

View more questions Search