Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    savawa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 04:02 PM
    When a rocket goes into space and splits in two, does the rear rocket push back?
    Im a freshman in science and my science teacher asked me to look this up.. and solutions?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 23, 2012, 04:19 PM
    Look it up then. We have strict rules of assisting with homework assignments. We will correct your answers but not answer for you. Surely you can find this answer on Google?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Little Rocket [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an animated film that came on HBO in the 80's about a little rocket (or firework of some sort) that was in a pond and it had a talking dragonfly and I believe some other characters. At the end the rocket was lit somehow and flew into the air. That's all I can...

A test rocket [ 1 Answers ]

A test rocket is launched by accelerating it along a 200.0m incline at 1.74m/s^2 starting from rest at point A (the figure .) The incline rises at 35.0 degree above the horizontal, and at the instant the rocket leaves it, its engines turn off and it is subject only to gravity (air resistance can...

Rocket Launch [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I have this physics problem I'm trying to solve, and I'm not sure if I did it right. Could someone tell me if its right? The problem is: A rocket is launched at an angle of 53 degrees above the horizontal with an initial speed of 75 m/s. It moves for 25s along its initial line...

View more questions Search