Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarahmachine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Every time I tap my favorite app on my iPod touch it goes back to the main menu!
    Every time I try to play "sims" on my iPod touch it loads a few seconds the it instantly goes back to the menu even though I'm not pressing the menu button.I tried almost every thing and nothing works!please help!

Check out some similar questions!

Apple Ipod touch 4G OR Ipod nano multi touch ? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents gave me a choise to make.. They want to get me either an apple Ipod 4G, or anIpod nano multi touch... Which one would be better for an 13 year old girl?

IPOD TOUCH APPS. I tap mY apps then the page goes blank and goes back to main menu! [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought an iPod touch 2days ago and I got a few apps and they worked the first day. Now every time I touch my iPod touch apps the page goes blank then goes straight to main menu. Anyone know how to fix this?

Time for new iPod Touch, or some updates? [ 5 Answers ]

My sisters and I just got an old iPod touch from my other sister, and there have been some problems with it. We were told to restart it, so we did. But now there's something weird going on with it. Before, my sister had tons of games on it. But.. . Now that we have restarted it when we try to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.