Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ginnylynns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 01:10 PM
    Getting Photos from album to zip drive
    I want to transfer 400 photos in an iphoto library album to a zip drive to give to someone to download on their PC.
    I have put the zipdrive in the usb port and it shows up on my desktop and I have tried to drag the album to the icon but it doesn't stick. I would appreciate any help. Lynn
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 23, 2012, 01:14 PM
    Is there enough capacity on this zip drive to allow you to copy this folder ?
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Oct 25, 2012, 11:54 AM
    Instead of dragging the folder to the icon, try finding the zip disk in explorer (it will have its own drive letter) and copy the folder or pictures directy into the free space of the zip disk. I think the smallest zip disk they made was 100mb, and 400 1mb pics will not fit. If you right click the 400 pics folder and select properties it will tell you how much room you need. You can also make an empty folder on the disk, fill it with as many pics as the disk will take and after the transfer fill it again (or use more than one disk). Using Windows Explorer also allows you to see if there is anything already on the disk before you try copying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Facebook photo album add more photos not available [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Facebook photo album with more than 190 photos in it. Some other albums have less than 50 photos in it. But in the album having 190 photos I am not seeing the add more photos option after going into edit album. Same thing happens in web browser and Facebook application in iPhone and...

Instagram Photos not showing up in its album in Instagram [ 0 Answers ]

When photos are uploaded through Instagram it is showed in Facebook Instagram photo album. But when new photos are added through Facebook to that Instagram Photo album it does not shown up on opening Instagram and its album. Can anyone explain how it happens?

Virus on olf hard drive, but I want the photos on it [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have had a computer in my basement with a lot of old photos on it that I want to retrieve. The problem is I am concerned about plugging it into my new computer because it had a virus on it (that is why I ultimately bought a new computer). Three questions: 1) Can I safely remove the...

View more questions Search