Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robbi123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 09:09 AM
    True story film of used bank notes stolen from the bank of England by staff
    Hi! I am Robbi and I am interested in seeing the film made about the above topic but I do not know the title.
    The film was set in the 1960s or 1970s at the bank of England printing works in Loughton Essex. It involved staff engaged in destroying old bank notes by burning, but in fact managing to steal them thinking that the crime would never be discovered. The reason that I would like to see the film again is that as a child I lived near the printing works and remember the scandle and indeed knew the children of the staff involved. I recall hearing about the film being shown on TV but because the story was so close to home my parents forebade us to watch it! If anyone has the film or knows where I can get a copy or indeed knows the title I would be most grateful, Thanks for reading.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 23, 2012, 04:52 PM
    Hot Money?
    robbi123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 12:39 AM
    Thanks for all the information on the film "hot money" I am very grateful for your efforts Thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are some misprints known on Australian Bank Notes [ 0 Answers ]

Australian Bank Notes

Obsolete Deutshmarks Bank Notes [ 6 Answers ]

Does any one have german bank notes? Deutshmarks needed for collection ready to pay for it!

Hi, I am new to the site have old bank notes. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am Liz, I live in Louisiana and am very tired of hurricanes!! I am a paralegal, so if I can give help I am here. It is amazing what lawyers charge for common sense, not that if you ask you don't have common sense, but when you need a lawyer or don't know if you need a lawyer, you can ask...

How to utilise your potential at the bank as a staff. [ 1 Answers ]

What potentials can you exhibit as a bank staff to help the growth of the bank?

View more questions Search