Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joelhakes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2005, 12:36 PM
    Having trouble ordering Pay Per View through DirectTV since ordering Yahoo dsl
    Recently, I started using yahoo's DSL service. In my home, on all my tv's, I use wireless phone jacks so I can order PayPerView. I used all the phone filters, even on the tranmitter base for the wireless phone jack. I am still unable to order PPV through direct TV unless I physically call them on the phone. I even tried hooking up the direct TV box directly into the phone jack without using the wireless phone jack. Still didn't work.

I believe it has something to do with yahoo's dsl service even though I am using the phone jack filters.

Can anyone be of some help? Or, has anyone ran across this problem.

Thanks.
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Mar 20, 2005, 01:33 AM
    The easiest thing to do is call up DirecTV tech support and have them troubleshoot your problem. After all, that is what their tech support is for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plain view [ 7 Answers ]

If a cop sees a gun in a car in plain view and have surrounded the car for 4 hour do they need to get a warrant? Or when the defendant exits the club can the cops detain him and take his keys and just open the car door and take the gun?

Noisy Harbor View Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Harbor View Fan. It's Noisy. Can you oil this product? If so, where do you place the oil. Unfortunately I have no product documentation. So I'm in the dark? HELP!

Why side view so big [ 2 Answers ]

When I look in tha mirror or anywhr else why does my sideview look so big and wide I want to know some exercises which can reduce this please help me

How to view WEB Cam when IPCOP firewall is there [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I have IPCOP firewall, due to strong fillitering of IP Cop I am not able to view any WEB CAM of our other network, It is always showing the following message "Your behind Firewall". Kindly solve my this problem Regards Raj

View more questions Search