Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2012, 07:47 PM
    Recipes?
    Does anybody have any tasty and low-costing Halloween recipes, that doesn't take a lot of time?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 07:51 PM
    For what type of food?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 09:26 PM
    Marshmallow Rice Krispies (recipe easy to find on Internet and on cereal box)

Oct 24, 2012, 07:31 PM
    Thanks Wondergirl and teacherjenn4 dessert recipes (cookies, caramel apples, and stuff like that.)
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 24, 2012, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear0550 View Post
    Thanks Wondergirl and teacherjenn4 dessert recipes (cookies, caramel apples, and stuff like that.)
    Are these for adults or children?

Oct 26, 2012, 05:37 PM
    Children XDD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Doughnut recipes [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, I have just acquired a "Prima" mini doughnut maker minus the recipe booklet. It makes 6 mini ring doughnuts at a time. Does anyone out there have a suitable recipe for the mix. I presume a small amount of veg oil would be placed in each ring before putting in the mix. Any suggestions would...

Salba recipes [ 13 Answers ]

Well, this morning, I tried ground salba in my yogurt and I don't think it was the right choice... it was actually very tough to choke it down. Does any one know the best way to eat this?

Breadmaker Recipes [ 3 Answers ]

My son gave us a breadmaker a couple of years ago. Does anyone have any good bread recipes to share? I have tried some of the ones in the book that came with the breadmaker but haven't really been thrilled.:(

Recipes for a 15 month old [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is almost 16 months ond and only has her two bottom teeth (4 incoming). I am having a hard time coming up with foods that she can eat without choking. Can you please give me some ideas or recommend a website or book with recipes. Thanks! :) NowWhat, thank you for your answer. I am...

Help me with recipes [ 11 Answers ]

I've got this problem, my dad moved out of the house, and he doesn't know how to cook, so he asked me to teach him some basic stuff about cooking and some easy recipes, could you help me find them ?

View more questions Search