Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dondevi7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 07:43 PM
    Newborn
    What do I use to take care of a 5 day old baby velly button cord.

Oct 22, 2012, 07:45 PM
    Need a answer please.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dondevi7 View Post
    Need a answer please.
    You posted the question 2 minutes ago. Give people time to get to it. We are volunteers here. Someone that has an answer for you may come around soon.

Until then, I have to ask why you aren't or why you haven't asked this question of your doctor?

Oct 22, 2012, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dondevi7 View Post
    Need a answer please.
    what can I use on a new born belly button cord?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 07:51 PM
    What did the pediatrician tell you in the hospital? When you need an answer immediately, call the doctor. There is no doctor on this site, just volunteers. Each doctor may have a different procedure, so ask him/her.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 07:55 PM
    Swab it with rubbing alcohol at each diaper change.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 07:58 PM
    This is the same thing you were doing in the hospital and should have been part of your discharge teaching.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My newborn [ 1 Answers ]

My baby that is 6 weeks old today, behind her ear is very red and looks raw there is also dried puss I believe. I had noticed it because there was a funny smell coming from her ear, I was very upset that I had not noticed sooner. Should I take her to the hospital or would putting penaten on it...

Being around my newborn [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a sex offender that's having a baby with girlfriend and was wondering if there is a possibility that I will be able to be a round it.. I'm in treatment and on probation...

Rights of a newborn baby can the father refuse to give the newborn back [ 3 Answers ]

A teenage who is 17 just had a baby and the father who is 16 is trying to take the newborn who is 5 days old.Can he do that

Newborn Visitation [ 2 Answers ]

I’m due to give birth near the end of June 2008 in Kansas and have a terrible dilemma on my hands. The father of my unborn child lives out of state (GA) and is demanding that I sign an agreement prior to the baby’s birth allowing him to take the baby 4 solid months out of the year for each year up...

Claiming a newborn [ 4 Answers ]

We had a baby in June, we are not married and are filing separately. Who should claim the baby on their taxes?

View more questions Search