Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    platt0426 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 07:07 PM
    I have a white rotary sewing machine the # on the machine is 153-168394
    I have a white rotary sewing machine the number on the machine says 153-168394 but it does not tell me the year of it, could someone tell me the year and guide me to find the value of it as well. Thanks Amy

Check out some similar questions!

White rotary sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary swering machine, serial number FR 3151736, with a casting number in the base of 813-2. Can you tell me the date of manufacture?

White Rotary Sewing Machine [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my name is Ricki and I'm trying to find out what my White Rotary sewing machine is worth and I've tried to find out using all of this information that I have been able to find on the machine and still can't so I'm hoping you will be able to help me. INFORMATION: Ser.#-FR3410685, Motor...

White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766 What year is this machine? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766. I would like to know the year. It has the original book and all the attachments. It has a small motor and a light.

White rotary sewing machine [ 3 Answers ]

I have come into possession of a white rotary machine, the only numbers I can find on it are on a small plaque on the front with the letter/numbers "FR 3411776", am trying to date the machine, any answers?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.