Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ourmimi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 02:16 PM
    Threading a 31X7094 White rotary sewing machine
    I have an old White rotary sewing machine in great condition that I would like to use but can't figure out how to thread. It has a cast head , wooden cabinet that looks like a small cabinet when closed. The only numbers I can find on it are behind the machine head 31X7094. Can you help me out with this?
    Pelusawoman Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2013, 06:07 PM
    Post a close-up photo of the machine. I can probably help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White rotary sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary swering machine, serial number FR 3151736, with a casting number in the base of 813-2. Can you tell me the date of manufacture?

White Rotary Sewing Machine [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my name is Ricki and I'm trying to find out what my White Rotary sewing machine is worth and I've tried to find out using all of this information that I have been able to find on the machine and still can't so I'm hoping you will be able to help me. INFORMATION: Ser.#-FR3410685, Motor...

White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766 What year is this machine? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766. I would like to know the year. It has the original book and all the attachments. It has a small motor and a light.

White rotary sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

My serial number is 77mg102668

View more questions Search