Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danni1234 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 01:51 PM
    Weight loss
    I am 23 yrs old I have struggled with my weight for 2 years now. Which in that time frame I have put on 10kilos which I desperately need to lose fast. I try to exercise 5-6 days a week by going for an 1hour jog and eat healthy. Now I need to lose all this weight in 1 month I need help ASAP.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 22, 2012, 01:53 PM
    10 Kg lose in ONE month is NOT realistic, half that would be nearer the mark.
    You need to reduce your calorific intake by HALF at least, so around 1000 a day.

Do you have a smart phone as there are many apps available that make this easier to keep track.

Oct 22, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    10 Kg lose in ONE month is NOT realistic, half that would be nearer the mark.
    You need to reduce your calorific intake by HALF at least, so around 1000 a day.

Do you have a smart phone as there are many apps available that make this easier to keep track.
    Thanks for your help. Yes I have a smart phone but what type of foods could I eat that are low in calories ?
    AlisaQin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 05:49 PM
    I do not think that can be easily done.
    However, eat healthy and less, do more sport time.
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Oct 23, 2012, 06:58 PM
    All that weight wasn't put on in a month so it probably won't be lost in 1 month either. Build the intensity of your jogs I used to use time frames ,but I found its easier to just say ''ok 5mi run''
    Rather than just run for an hour.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2012, 03:28 AM
    Yes a estimated 5 pounds a month is about what your goal needs to be. There is no instant answer to a issue you have not solved in 2 years.

First stop any and all fast foods, stop eating prepared foods, buy and cook all meals fresh.

Stop all soda, and sugar drinks, start increasing your water intake

My situation is not normal, but I lost about 50 lbs in 4 months, by a complete change of life sty
    daisygrace88 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 01:37 AM
    Do regular exercise like running,walking,cycling or yoga at home which are helpful to lose weight.
    With that proper diet like healthy foods,fruits are very important to provide energy as well as to maintain weight.

Dec 5, 2012, 02:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by daisygrace88 View Post
    Do regular exercise like running,walking,cycling or yoga at home which are helpful to lose weight.
    With that proper diet like healthy foods,fruits are very important to provide energy as well as to maintain weight.
    Thank you for your answer but I'm not sure what kind of food to eat.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 5, 2012, 05:10 AM
    Ok, first don't eat any

Fast foods
    Any processed foods,
    Most canned foods.

Eat fresh veggies and fruit
    Eat fresh meats not frozen or processed.

Cut meat intake and increase veggies greatly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am an over weight teen and I would like to loss weight [ 9 Answers ]

Hi guys and gals. I am 17 yrs old. And have been overweight ever scense I can remember (all my life) and I really would like to finally loos weight I mean I am comfortable with myself but I know I need to get healthy Any tips?

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

View more questions Search