Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmucher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 12:32 PM
    Lost Certificate/Diploma from Control Data Institute of Technology
    I misplaced a certificate/diploma I received from Control Data Institute of Technology (in NYC, NY) for an electronics engineering program I attended from 1976 through 1977. The school closed down several years ago and I've been unable to find a way to acquire my transcripts or a replacement certificate/diploma.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks, Tom
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 12:46 PM
    Start by calling an appropriate number (Deputy Commissioner or Office of College/University Evaluation) --

Contact Us :OHE:NYSED

Tell what you need and if this is the wrong number, ask for the right one. Let me know if you find the right office. If you are having trouble, I will pull out the big guns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diploma in Computing and Information Technology [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have completed my Diploma in Computing and Information Technology from New Zealand. Before that I have completed B.COM from Gujarat University. I just want to know that If I want to make career in Networking that which degree is better for me and whether my NZ degree is compitible with...

Diploma in Certificate Fashion designing/Visual merchandising [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Sir, I want to know whether we have institutes for distance learning in Fashion Designing/Visual merchandising ,certificate diplomas with nominal fee structure within hyderabad AP. If yes do send the details to my email Id ,its urgent. Waiting for you are reply egarly. Regards, Sunitha

Information institute of Technology in Vienna [ 2 Answers ]

I want more information about university or institute in austria which has engineering faculty that has program studies doctoral ( environmental and architecture).thank you before

View more questions Search