Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjrogers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 09:28 AM
    Can I sue for harassment and defamation of what my ex-wife is saying about me
    My ex-wife and I have been divorced for 14 years and she is the one that filed for our divorce when she said she wanted to be single but she remarried and has been married now 10 years. I have not dated anyone in a while and when I found the right lady for me she is now harassing and saying horrible things about me and now has my two daughters turned against me. She is now harassing me and wants to talk to my fiance' about me when there is nothing to talk about and keeps insisting to talk to talk to her and she has sent my oldest daughter to deliver messages to my fiance'. What can I do? Can I sue her?

Check out some similar questions!

Is this harassment, defamation, etc. [ 0 Answers ]

I, like so many others, have a neighbor dispute. It started this time last year when my dog witnessed another dog bite my child. It was a small breed, and my daughter was not hurt, so I didn't do anything about it, in fact I maintained a friendship with the other dog's owner. So, my dog witnessed...

Harassment /slander [ 1 Answers ]

I had a magazine write a story from my estranged husband, which was all lies, and I'm in court matters with ref him divorce/ injunctions and they gave all my details out in the magazine wher I lived my name pictures! They did not get in contact with myself1 to get my side of anything I feel I'm in...

Harassment and property dispute [ 3 Answers ]

My friend is in an odd situation with the county and her neighbors. The neighbor is trying to force her and her husband to allow him easement where he wants it. In order to do this he has caused the county (the judge who signed the papers denies it now, saying it is a forgery) to say their driveway...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.