Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catfishjon Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 10:00 AM
    Drum and bass track-help
    Trying to remember drum n bass track or jungle (im not knowledgeable obviously) early 90s I think ,loads of samples from the film jacobs ladder (good movie by the way) such as "...bad grass is all it was..." Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Putting electric bass strings on an acoustic bass [ 0 Answers ]

I plan on purchasing an acoustic bass in the near future. I was wondering how electric strings affect the neck and bridge of an acoustic instrument. (damaging frets, too much neck tension etc.)

Is there a way to check dryer drum roller bearing w/o removing the drum? [ 0 Answers ]

Dryer makes a tapping noise when you turn it on, doesn't make noise when you hand turn it. Have taken apart and check for any item that might be stuck to belt or roller w/o removing the drum. All check out okay. Believe it is a roller bearing but can't determine which one, have not taken drum off....

Flash Drum Or Knock out Drum [ 2 Answers ]

What is Flash Drum Or Knock out Drum In chemical engineering?

Design of a vapor-liquid separator (or flash drum, or knockout drum) [ 2 Answers ]

A vapor-liquid separator drum is a vertical vessel into which a liquid and vapor mixture (or a flashing liquid) is fed and wherein the liquid is separated by gravity, falls to the bottom of the vessel, and is withdrawn. The vapor travels upward at a design velocity which minimizes the entrainment...

Drum and bass tune [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the tune, it is drum n bass, that tells the story of the bass monkees who dance uncontrollably and start copulating when they hear pumpin basslines?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.