Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catfishjon Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 05:22 AM
    Help for my product idea
    I have drawings for a new product but cannot afford to produce a prototype. I s there anyway I can sell my idea direct to a manufacturer or get help to make a prototype(uk)?
    Teju220 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 06:22 AM
    If the bank likes your idea they may give u a loan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good Product Idea? [ 1 Answers ]

I just made a prototype and drawings of a product that I want to market, but after I make these what do I do and where do I go to if I want it marketed? Basically what are my next steps, in order to make this a product on store shelves?

Good Product Idea? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am looking into entrepreneurship as a possible career. So what are some situations or experiences where you wish there was a product or a tool for you to use that could fix the problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Where can I check if and an idea I have for a product is not already out there? [ 4 Answers ]

I have an idea, and a company is willing to help me with it, but they want to charge me to check if there is no other product like mine, I can't afford to pay them what they are asking for, so they said I can do my own investigation and turn it in to them, sign a doucment saying if there is...

I invented new idea but can't afford to manufacture the sample product. [ 11 Answers ]

I have contacted Davidson with my new idea which saves lots of time and energy. My new idea was pretty simple but really helpful for everyone to use in every day bases. Davidson (Davison - turning ideas, inventions, and patents into products.) did the necessary research about the idea and created...

How do I take an idea and make it into a product [ 1 Answers ]

I have an idea that I would like to invent but am unsure of the process? I need to have someone design the product from my description. So my question is, who would I contact to design the product and do they do a draft or a prototype sample? Who do I contact to manufacture the product and will...

View more questions Search