Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catfishjon Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 03:16 AM
    Cant remember this books name
    A series of murders investigated by a cat and told from the cats point of view.Dark atmosphere and storyline about lab experiments?Good book but I can't remember the title or author-please help!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 06:28 AM
    Adult, YA, or children's?
    catfishjon Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 08:25 AM
    I think really adult its quite a dark storyline

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can we believe that holy books are books from God [ 1 Answers ]

How can we believe that holy books are books from God

Where do I find books I don't remember? [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a historical romance, where the heroine is posing as a dressmaker living in the heroes home, making dresses for his sister. I think it is one of three, with the story of each sister told. Can anyone help me please?

Does any one remember either of these books? [ 0 Answers ]

I had read both of these books when I was a child so bare with me on the details. 1. There was a book where a bunny of some sort, or a child in a pair of bunny pajamas sneaks out on an adventure while his grandmother is watching television. No I don't mean the wild things either. 2. I can really...

Series of 4 Fantasy Books, Can't remember Title, Need Fantasy expert! [ 1 Answers ]

ANY FANTASY EXPERT, PLEASE HELP: I was a keen reader when younger and read a series of books ( I am almost certain there were 4) about 4 different children who each had a mastery over a certain element of magic. There was a girl who seemed to use air and stuff, a boy who could grow things and had...

I read a series of books (6 or 7) I remember the plot, not the titles. [ 1 Answers ]

I read a series of 6 or 7 books about 15 years ago. I need help remembering the name of the series, I don't remember the name of the books or characters. I only remember the plot line and a couple of odd things that happened. I remember a girl travelled to another world or time at first by...

View more questions Search