Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prepy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 03:07 AM
    Duromine/maybe pregnant advice
    Hi my name is Elisha I an 20 years old I have been taking duromine for about a month and a half the first month I was fine but for the last week I have been feeling a bit weird I have been dry retching (but not vomitting) I have a sore lower back pain which comes and goes and also slight pain in my lower stomach I also feel very tired all the time. My last period was on the 22nd of September which lasted 5 days pretty regular cycle of 30 days period due today no signs of period as of yet, so I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not as I have not taken a test yet but should I keep taking the tablets or stop? And when should I take a home pregnancy test?

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? Advice please! [ 2 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex about 2 days after ovulation, I took the morning after pill the next afternoon but am still waiting for my period to arrive. My period is due in 3 days time but I have never been on time I am always a few days early. I had some spotting as well which has never happened before...

May be pregnant, need advice. [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22a and have three children, I had the IUD put in almost a year ago and had a period Dec 28th and it came out with my tampon. I was suppose to have my period Jan 25th25 and missed it, I took pregnancy test the day after I missed and it had a very light line. Still no sign of period, would that...

I'm pregnant at the age of 15 and need advice on what to do! Help [ 56 Answers ]

I am only 15 years old and pregnant. I don't have anyone to help me out. I need some advice for what to do and I need someone to talk to. I'm freaking out majorly! I no that having sex is wrong I didn't no what to do it kind of just happened. I'm not slut or anything so please do not judge me or...

Effects of double dose of 30mg duromine [ 1 Answers ]

Double dose of 30mg duromine

Pregnant advice, I need some [ 8 Answers ]

I have a question about how you feel when pregnant with one child vs. pregnant with two. I'm feeling very big and very crampy not bad cramps but like the growing cramps of pregnant. I just feel like this is very early on two be feeling all this. I was wondering if it feels different being pregnant...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.