Oct 22, 2012, 02:44 AM
    Depends on who's holding it..
    chelsmay29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 02:52 AM
    Um if its on a table
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 06:06 AM
    Think about the center of gravity of the glass with or without the water, and how far you can tip the glass before its CG is outside the base of the glass.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test with one glass of wine [ 1 Answers ]

If I drank one glass of wine on Sunday night around 9:00 and had a EtG test on Tuesday at 3:30 will I pass? I weigh 160 I'm 6, 2" and have a fast metabolism.

1 glass of wine on EtG test [ 0 Answers ]

I drank 3/4 glass of wine on Monday at 3pm and I have an ETG drug screen at 3pm Thursday. I work out a lot, run and drink lots of water. I am 33yrs, female, 5'6'' and weigh 122lbs. I do not drink alcohol on a regular basis. In fact, I may have 1 alcoholic beverage 2-3 times a year. Do you...

How long does a glass of wine stay in your urine? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a glass of sangria last night at 10 and ate the fruit. I 120lb female. What are the chances of it being in my system for a urine test at 9:30 this morning?

If you are taking metformin and would like to have a glass of wine, how soon before d [ 1 Answers ]

If you are taking metformin and want to have a glass of wine, how soon before do you need to stop taking metformin so you don't suffer any side effect?

Can a liver transplant recipient have only ONE glass of red wine? [ 2 Answers ]

Just as the subject says... I would like to know if I can have a casual glass of red wine when having dinner or going out with friends. I have had a liver transplant in March 2006 and since then, I've been really healthy and didn't have any wine... but I am really missing it. Just one glass on a...

View more questions Search