Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Oct 22, 2012, 02:06 AM
    How can they
    I ask how people can throw away relationships so easily, The love of my life has just endid our 4 and a half year relationship for university. I mean I did eerything in my power to make her happy gave her everything I could but she ended it with me to stay in uni for longer even though I said to her I would wait. I can't even work now without either breaking down or snapping at everyone. How can they? They say they do it for good reasons to save heart ache and because they don't want to hurt you. I will never understand how that works. I have never had a problem keeping my feelings in check but I can't look at anything I can't think without losing controle over myself and crying or shouting. Sorry for the rant
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 22, 2012, 02:25 AM
    Since it happens thousands of times a day all over the world, I am not sure why you are asking how can it happen... it happens because the person leaving you doesn't care about you as much as you do about her. How much you did 'to make her happy' is not relevant - you don't 'make' someone happy if their happiness depends on something like school or a career.
    Yes, the pain is awful. We (almost all of us anyway) know about the pain. Tell people around you about it, but don't go on and on, just say 'please bear with me while I suffer a while' and they will gather round you. Friends are there to support us when we lose the object of our romantic love.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search