Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mysteriousgal11 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 12:47 AM
    Weight problem!
    Am 26 and weigh just 40 kg,why am I not gaining any weight.I have got gastric problem.is it because of the gastric that am not able to gain weight.I have tried so many supplements and protein powder but all invain.am really stressed please help.I just want to know the reason why am I not gaining any weight.am 26 yrs old but I look like teenage girl.I just hate it!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 01:57 AM
    What is the gastric problem you have?
    Mysteriousgal11 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 04:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    What is the gastric problem you have?
    Stomach gastric!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 05:52 AM
    Stomach gastric!
    Yes, most gastric problems are stomach related. Did you have gastric bypass? Do you have GERD? Do you have Crohn's Disease?

Please be more specific.
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Oct 26, 2012, 09:10 PM
    Really need more info on the gastric issue before we blame that.
    Supplements and protein powder? Try having an extra steak because most supplements don't work well and protein powder is no were near as healthy as some good old meat or fish.
    lusiemarshal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 10:08 PM
    As a girl its feel very bad when you not gain enough weight what you want. As you say it's gastric problem which creates problem in gaining weight.

I want to suggest you that take plenty of water, avoid chili foods, fast food, food from outside, oily food, take lot of green vegetables and fruits, fresh salads, lot of curd and yoghart. Do not miss any meals, when you skip meals then only the noises come. This gastric problem will go once you follow all of them consistently. Sleep for a minimum of 6 hours, don't over stress yourself, go for walk or jogging if you can. This does not affect sexual life.

Try Good fattening combinations like bread, cereals, pasta, rice, potatoes or sweet potatoes combined with meat, poultry, eggs, cheese, nuts or sea food. Peanut butter sandwiches are a good combination.

I think you got your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health problem with less than 3%ile weight [ 1 Answers ]

What are the potential health problems with a teen with less than 3 %ile weight?

My possible non-stop weight loss problem... [ 28 Answers ]

I am losing weight and I am not in any way trying. Its kind of funny and I am loving it at the moment but I am wondering if anyone else has had this happen with prozac. Weightloss is a side effect. But it says more than 5-10 pounds you need to consult your doctor. I have lost 21 lbs and am still...

Weight Problem [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody recommend a food for putting weight on a dog please

Problem with my weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 I currently weigh 158lbs a week ago I weighed 165lbs. I have done anything that's not normaly, last weekend I had 4 hockey games in 3 days for a tournament and past Wednesday and thursdays I had 3 games total. I also drank last weekend and I drank twice this weekend, if anything I...

View more questions Search