Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcq56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 11:01 PM
    Motor 415v to 380v
    Dear Sir,
    We using a SEW 3phase motor,connected by voltage 415.I need to know that,whether this motor can be use in other country which using 380volts?

Check out some similar questions!

My project motor 12vdc motor give to the supply 9v contector now how to incerse motor [ 1 Answers ]

My project motor 12vdc motor give to the supply 9v contector now how to incerse motor

Goodman furnace gmpn080-4 no power to blower motor replaced motor [ 1 Answers ]

Getting 110v to the transformer and purge motor but 0 volts to the blower motor from the circuit board

Can a single phase 440v motor be run from a 3 phase 415v generator? [ 1 Answers ]

The motor uses the same 4 wire plug as a 3 phase system utilizing 2 x 220v actives to get the 440v.

Dryer motor bearing bad. Replacement motor locally is $178.00. Any rebuilts avail [ 0 Answers ]

Frigidaire Dryer Model FSE747GES1 has motor bearing that went bad. Motor model number is S58NXMRK-6797. Shaft did not turn. I've broken it loose and it is very tight. Thermal limiter must have killed it in the night as the motor will still hum trying to turn shaft. New motor from local...

Benefit of bldc motor compare with pmsm motor or blac motor [ 1 Answers ]

in the name of god hi every body what is benefit of brush less dc motor and brush less ac motor. And when we use bldc and when blac? What is different of them? I know that bldcs have trapezial emf and blacs have sin emf.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.