Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gadget73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 09:57 PM
    Horror movie about a creature that is like acovered with thorns if u get pricked u gr
    This movie has a creature that has or looks like its covered with thorns if u get pricked u start to grow thorns allso they were traped in a gas station
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 21, 2012, 10:05 PM
    Splinter from 2008

Splinter (2008) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror Movie from late 80's early 90's - creature in the forest [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for an American movie I saw when I was 13 ys old about a creature attack the villages in Thailand or Vietnam &skin the victims and eat their spinal cord & I remember a scene when they put a trap for the creature about a cow or a goat in a cage & wait for it to come & when the creature...

80s or 90s Movie About A Bat-Like Magical Creature [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie from the 90s that is about a bat like creature that has magical powers. I'm not quite sure if it can grant wishes. The movie has real people, it is not a cartoon. The creature is what I would call a puppet or animated character. It is creepy. Also, another detail I remember is...

80s or 90s movie about a boy who is friends with a bat like creature? [ 0 Answers ]

I was born in 1989 and as a child I remember watching a movie about a bat like creature with a long face and big eyes and that creature if I remember correctly may have played baseball at some point in the movie. It's an 80s or 90s movie I'm not sure. Please help me. It's driving me crazy.

Movie with creature boy and a treehouse. [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this flick as a kid on TV and it was this boy who had a treehouse he was really proud of and then some creature I think finds refuge there. He is invisible but can be seen with this green mixture the boy makes in his blinder... I may be way off but that's what I can remember!! I want to find...

Creature movie [ 6 Answers ]

There was a movie I watched when I was younger that I liked... it was like small creatures causing trouble, but its not gremlins and not critters, I recall the cover of the movie having one of them holding a woman's leg and looking up.. but everything I've searched, I have had no luck finding it

View more questions Search