Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mcpanda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 08:04 PM
    I don't know if I feel the same anymore
    So basically I started dating this amazing guy. Ended up losing my virginity to him and falling in love. I moved in with him later on for only about a week until some stuff came up... Ever since I've been constantly pissed off at the world and mainly taking it out on him... And I've been getting pissed off about his actions more and more. I don't trust him either... Am I just going through a rough time personally or does it seem as if I just don't love him anymore?

Check out some similar questions!

I don't feel the same way about my boyfriend anymore [ 0 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years and I just don't feel the same way towards him anymore. We just recently got engaged and I feel that it was because it was "supposed" to happen... like it was the next step... we bought a house together which is technically mine as it's under my name...

I don't feel the same way about my boyfriend anymore [ 9 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for a year now everything was so perfect at the beginning of our relationship I was so happy but then I don't know what happened between me and him we argue all the time now he's called me names like dumb ***** and he's told me to f**** off several times he always gives...

I don't feel like I can Trust him anymore. [ 3 Answers ]

It was a stupid lie but I have no idea why he even did it. Ive asked him and he doesn't know either. I asked who'd text him and called him (after noticing the name and number wasn't one I'd seen before) and he told me it was his dad responding late to a message he'd sent. When I confronted him...

Feel so hurt. Feel like there's nothing to live for anymore. [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just broke up with me it was my first long term relationship my first love he just stopped liking me and I found out he cheated on me. It hurts so bad my world feels like its falling apart. What should I do he was my life. I put my all into the relationship

I feel so hurt don't know what to do anymore. [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend just broke up with me it was my first long term relationship my first love he just stopped liking me and I found out he cheated on me. It hurts so bad my world feels like its falling apart. What should I do he was my life. I put my all into the relationship

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.