Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    No1shay Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 05:32 PM
    Unsure pregnancy
    Im 14 But I've never had have had my period but could I get pregnant be cause I think I am

Ive been throughing up I'm soooo tierd in the morning and I don't no the other symptoms
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 21, 2012, 05:34 PM
    If you've had sex than yes, you could be pregnant even though you've never had a period.

A woman ovulates before she has a period. Ovulation is when you're most fertile and most likely to get pregnant.

So you could ovulate and get pregnant before you've even had your first period.

Why are you having sex at 14? Are you ready to be a mom?
    Pets Expert

Oct 21, 2012, 05:59 PM
    Ive been throughing up I'm soooo tierd in the morning and I don't no the other symptoms
    Translation: I've been throwing up. I'm so tired in the morning, and I don't know the other symptoms.

Answer: Have you missed a period? If so, have you taken a pregnancy test?

Edit: You've already started a post about this.

So you haven't had a period yet, you're only 14. When did you have sex? Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Edit 2: Don't start multiple threads about the same issue. If you want to add information, add it to the original thread. I've asked the mods to merge your threads.

Oct 21, 2012, 06:19 PM
    No I haven't taken a pregnancy test I had sex on the .31 of sept.
    Pets Expert

Oct 21, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by No1shay View Post
    No i havent taken a pregnancy test i had sex on the .31 of sept.
    Than it's probably too early to take a test now.

Wait until the middle of November and test then.

Oct 21, 2012, 07:43 PM
    I don't have the money
    Pets Expert

Oct 21, 2012, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by No1shay View Post
    I dont have the money
    You'll have to find a way to get it. If you are pregnant than having a baby is going to cost a lot more than a pregnancy test. Doesn't seem worth the two seconds of pleasure, does it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 21, 2012, 08:10 PM
    The tests are as cheap as a dollar in some of the "everything is a dollar store" The do free testing at many women's clinic. Also talk to the school nurse, many schools often them for their students

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsure gallbladder/pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

I am now 6 weeks late for my last period. I have been having all the signs of being pregnant, low back pain/abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea escpecially at night and in the morning sometimes its so bad I don't want to get out of bed. I am always tired and I get enough sleep. I have taken several...

Unsure pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I am over 2 weeks late for my period and have been tired, and have been constipated. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests since I have missed my period. And they have all been negative. I am also losing my job so I don't know if its just stress or not. My husband and I have been trying to have another...

Pregnancy or implantation bleeding, unsure [ 1 Answers ]

I need help, well I have I 6 yrs old daughter,after having my daughter me and my husband we have tried for more kids, 1 or two... I have had two miscarriages after having my daughter'' I am scared'' after two miscarriages... well we have trying my ovulation date was march 19, we had sex march...

Unsure of pregnancy [ 70 Answers ]

Hi I have an important question... I was severely under the influence, and had unprotected sex with my friend and he ejaculated twice inside of me... this happened on Friday and its only Monday, but I'm really stressing about it. I know I have a high chance of being pregnant but is there a good...

Unsure of chances of pregnancy [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant or not. I am on the nuva ring and have been for 7 months. My boyfriend is in iraq and was recently home on leave. He usually withdrawals, but one time he stayed inside me when he came. When he pulled out afterwards, my ring fell out onto his stomach. I took my ring out...

View more questions Search