Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jball4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Play station 2
    My play station 2 is not loading my play station 2 games, Does anyone have any ideas about how to correct this problem? It still loads play station 1 games.
    John
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Clean the lens is about all I can suggest, its not like there's software you can modify. It could also be the discs are scratched or dirty, if neither of these work the unit is shot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to start a gas station at 19 [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start a gas station by my house. Ive found the perfect location.It is next to a strip of land that will be turned into a strip mall soon and I want to take advantage of the situation. The next closest station in either direction is at least a mile and a half away. The land I want to...

Wireless Weather Station [ 4 Answers ]

I have a BIOS CE1177 and have lost the owners manual. Can someone tell me how to go through setup. I had to replace the batteries on the outside transmitter and now my screen display is all messed up!

Gas Station [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about starting a Gas Station with a business plan & all?

What is Station.C spyware [ 3 Answers ]

What is spyware Station.C

Frustration station [ 1 Answers ]

I can't lose even one pound! I went to the gym for 2months straight earlier this year, every day, an hour a day on the elliptical and bicycle, and lost nothing.. not an inch, not a pound. And I ate like I should. Since I lost nothing, naturally I got frustrated and quit the gym. So I have been at...

View more questions Search