Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nyolls Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 03:44 PM
    Does anyone have the vintage 1980's Filene's Christmas Bears for sale
    I'm looking for some of the vintage 1980's Filene's christmas bears. I believe they were only sold for a short period in the 1980's. The small Feelix, Feelicia, and Fi-ling. I'd be interested in the book as well. Email me at (removed for privacy) if you have any of these items
    Gene8896 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2013, 06:44 PM
    I have Feelix, Feelicia bears about 18" excellent help with orig rain coat and red bow

'
    Nyolls Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2013, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene8896 View Post
    I have Feelix, Feelicia bears about 18" excellent help with orig rain coat and red bow

'
    Any interest in parting with Feelicia?
    Bobbi1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 04:55 AM
    I have the Bears from the 1980 for sale... Feelix and Feelicia.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated 1980's Christmas kids movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I REALLY want to find this animated Christmas movie I used to watch as a kid that was made around the 1980's. I can remember it was about two children and older sister and younger brother who get a snow globe for Christmas. There ends up being an elf trapped inside and some how he transports...

1980's or really early 90's christmas movie [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for this christmas movie for some time now. I don't know any actors or anything but I can explain to you a little bit about the movie. It's about a boy who's father is working around the north pole doing some kind of blasting (I think looking for oil). Santa is getting really...

Animated Christmas Movie from the 1980's [ 2 Answers ]

There's an old animated christmas movie from the 80's and it's a story of how "'twas the night before christmas" was written. One of the main characters names is Charity. I can't for the life of me remember the title.

Christmas film title about teddy bears 1990s? [ 3 Answers ]

A family either rents/ or buys a house for the holidays. The two children (a boy and a girl), each with their own teddy bear are worried santa won't be able to find them in the cabin. There is a huge storm and the family cannot go to get a tree. The family leaves somewhere and the bears come to...

View more questions Search