Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolqwerty6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2012, 05:42 PM
    Implantation bleeding or period?
    MI've been having cramps for the past 2 days and my breasts are sore. I have irregular period and I'm underweight. I've been having nausea for a week straight and it didn't go away until now. I started bleeding today and it has no smell. It's red and watery-like and doesn't look like period. I've also been having a lot of discharge. I took 2 pregnancy tests and both came out negative. Am I pregnant?

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if this is implantation bleeding if my period is due [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure when I ovulated but last week I discharged a egg white looking substance and I began my period a week after , the only thing is I bleed really heavy and my period is 5 days long . I've only bled heavy one day and these other days its been extremely light . How do I know if this is...

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, OK so my last period was the beniging of may and ended a coupld days after mothers day . Than I started gettting getting brown spoting on jun 30th and than started bleeding light pink and now I'm bleeding dark / browinsh red and its pretty light and usually when I ger my periiod its not that...

Is it my period or Implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was on June 23th and I haded unprotected sex with my boyfriend on July 3th and 4th and then on July 8th I started bleeding light pink then light red.so was it my period or implantation bleeding?

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so this is the most different feeling I have ever gotten around a period. I am shameful to say that the last 2 weeks ago I had what seemed like unprotected sex with someone I used to date a longg time ago. This was a one night stand which I neverr do but I was a little under the influence. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.