Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lashane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2012, 05:13 PM
    Can I get ankle braclet removed if not indicted in 60 days
    My case was waived to the grand jury on 8-21. From that day I had did 48 days then I had go out on bond with the condintions that I had to be on an ankle braclet. House arrest wit work release. Its been over 60 days since my case was waived so since they didn't indict me in 60 days can my lawyer file a motion to have the ankle breclet removed. I feel I screwd myself by bondin out because if I stayed in jail those extra 12 days they would have had to release me and I wouldn't of been on a ankle braclet. So can my attorney have me released from the braclet
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 20, 2012, 05:28 PM
    Ask your attorney! ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area. Even knowing where you are. We don't know the case or the circumstances.

Released on bond, isn't generally subject to time limits other than the trial.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does waiting to be indicted for 61 days mean? [ 1 Answers ]

How does waiting to be indicted for 61 days mean? My 61 days is up now yesterday so does that mean I am good to go or what? I am out on bond and my husband is still in jail but we are on the docket Monday but the court house and lawyer and everyone said that I don't have to be in court that day,...

They removed my child because I was in jail for 65 days [ 3 Answers ]

They remove my chid because I was in jail for 65 days

Hallmark on a zuni braclet [ 1 Answers ]

I have what I think is a Zuni bracelet and I cannot find the artist with this hallmark. It looks like a lightening bolt or zigzag snake. It is a heavy silver cuff with turqoise and black onycz inlsy. Aboout 1970's. Does anyone know who's hallmark this may be? I vaguelyy remmebr that it was a...

3 burned out fan relays in 8 days; switch removed [ 5 Answers ]

We have a unit that is central air and electric furnace combined. It was originally Intertherm, but the outside part (compressor?) has been replaced with a Rheem. The inside part is now 11 years old. I do not understand all of this, so please bear with me... I am trying to communicate it as...

View more questions Search