Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sorini Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2012, 12:37 PM
    Please tell me I'm trying to conceive a baby from 10 months but no progress please tell
    I'm trying to conceive baby from 10 months but no progress please tell me what I do I have a baby girl her age is 3.5 year. I am trying for 2nd
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 20, 2012, 12:39 PM
    It is impossible to make any sort of diagnoses over the internet.
    This is a question for your own medical practitioner.
    sorini Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2012, 12:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    It is impossible to make any sort of diagnoses over the internet.
    This is a question for your own medical practitioner.
    But can u give me any suggestion
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 20, 2012, 01:56 PM
    I'm normal and healthy and it took me three years.

The harder you try and the more stressed you get, the less your body will cooperate.

Relax, forget about being pregnant, just have fun with your partner, and magic will happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a baby on 4 December,2011. Now my baby is 2 months old, in between we had [ 2 Answers ]

I had a baby on 4 December,2011. Now my baby is 2 months old, in between we had intercourse n I went to my lady docter but she told me to wait for the next date, I'm afraid that I'll b pregnant if I'll wait for my menstruation date, what should I do to prevent pregnancy now?

I had a baby 2 months ago. [ 3 Answers ]

I just had a baby 2 months ago, and my husband and I haven't had sex. Is there something wrong with our marriage?

Trying to have a baby for 16 months [ 2 Answers ]

We've been trying to have a baby for 16 months but have had no luck do you think there is something wrong?

My baby is 2 months old [ 1 Answers ]

So my son is 2 1/2 months old and I just realized that he has a flat spot on the back of his head. I think it is because of putting him in the bouncer... I am worried about that and also his eating habits. He eats every 3 to 4 hours during the day about 4 onces sometimes he will eat 2 ounces and...

View more questions Search